Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm Crazy for Them!

Hello dearies.. 

Woah,it's been long since I've last update my blog. But I've been busy with some new daily routine that i need to adjust plus the fact that my class has started, i need all the time i can get to focus on my subjects. but amidst all of these, I've still have time to watch and keep on re-watching my favorite idols. Can't seem to find a way to keep out of K-Pop!

The Comeback of 2PM! - Hands Up!
  
And not to forget all the hot members of CN BLUE! Intuition
Oh, they're all so hot,can never get enough!

p/s: Current K-Drama I'm watching is Dream High starring Taecyeon and Wooyong from 2pm, Heartstrings starring Jung Yong Hwa and Min-Hyuk from CN BLUE alongside Park Shin Hye from You're Beautiful!

xoxo,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment