Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Doing Better!

Hello everyone,

Wow, feels like it's been awhile since i last blogged. but I'm feeling better now and the last couple of days have been resting day. Seriously, all my medicine were making me drowsy and sleepy. so currently I'm packing my clothes and stuff for my 2-weeks holiday in Islamabad. Well it's more like spending the time bonding with my dad but I'll take my chances and see what Pakistan is all about. Don't get me wrong, i love traveling and seeing new places but from stories of my siblings who had been to Islamabad before, it's not that exciting. But sure, now i get to see it from my point of view. and also this will be my first time boarding Thai Airways rather than Malaysia Airline. New experience!
 

xoxo,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment