Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hunger Strikes Me!

Hello sunshines!
What a title,well, my parents both went out as some friends wanted to see my dad before he goes back to Pakistan and at that time my mom didn't cook so me and my sister thought, it's ok mom,just go already, we'll order MacDonald or Dominos or something to eat, but it turned out that the Nilai MacDonald and Dominos do not deliver to Salak Tinggi even though our house is pretty much on the border of Nilai,our house is much close to Bandar Baru Nilai than Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi (FYI,since my mom move to our current home,we've never ordered anything from Mcd's or Dominos,my brothers usually drives to get it ourselves). Seriously, my sister and i were very frustrated as we were very hungry by the time our parents left. so i thought, fine I'll just cook some rice and deep fried some shrimps for our dinner but than as i went into the kitchen, i saw a bottle of Prego Mushroom sauce, there was a pack of pasta on the kitchen shelve and as i open the freezer, yeay!, mince meat available so we will be having Italian meal tonight.

Our Simple Pasta Recipe:
1. Saute the onions and garlic in olive oil until fragrant.
2. Add in the mince meat and fried it until it turns brown. (i added some button mushrooms)
3. put in the Prego sauce to own desire. i added some oregano leaves for a little more flavoring.
4. In a different pot, boil water with some oil and salt.
5. Add the pasta into the boiling water for a while then tossed.
6. Put some of the tossed pasta in a bowl, and place the sauce on top of the pasta. Add mint leaves and sprinkle some Parmesan cheese if you like.

There, our meal is ready! Bon Apetit! Now tthe pasta in full in my tummy.

xoxo,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment