Friday, March 11, 2011

Benefit Cosmetic

Hello there...
when i was browsing through the internet, i came about Benefit Cosmetics. well, I've been passing their beauty counter when i go to shopping malls but i never bother to drop-by and get a good look at their products despite their quirky counter design or even their quirky products,very unique! Why i never bother to look up on them before this and only now,well it's because before this i had quite a problem with my skin, I'm not allowed to wear makeup if i want my skin condition to improved. but now since my face has improved, I'm in the spirit to get makeup again,although I'm told *again* to really let my skin really improve before i try on products,making more damage to the skin than before. oh well, since its a good advised as i don't want to ruin my skin further, there's no harming to browse on their product and drool right?
So here i present to you some of their bestsellers (pictures taken from their website):
Posietint - poppy pink tinted lip & cheek stain
10 - bronzing and highlighting face powder
Smokin eyes - sexy eye and brow makeover kit
BADgal lash mascara - black mascara
So there, i would love to be able to wear makeup again! if any of you have used this brand,do let me know..

xoxo,
Ana

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Ana, good to know that you like Benefit too. I'm fan of Benefit, and I have loads of Benefit stuffs that mainly bought from their website. Just want to share/exchange some info about new upcoming skincare line called B.Right! Hopefully after read my review you'll love them even more. :)

    http://ducktoswan.wordpress.com/2011/03/31/benefit-cosmetics-radiant-skincare-b-right-ready-set-glow/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely dear! thanks! sure will be checking ur blog soon!

    ReplyDelete