Monday, February 7, 2011

Simple Skin Care

It's been long since my last update and I've been very lazy to even update on wishing all Chinese a happy new rabbit year,not! i was busy outlining my assignments so i wasn't in the mood to update my blog. but today i want to talk about skin care product: Simple. I'm not one of those girls out there with the perfect skin,and over the years I've been trying to find solutions on how to reduce my prone to acne skin. it's really frustrating since whatever i used,wear,eat makes it worse. but since i went to the clinic and I've been taking my antibiotics for almost 2 months now,my skin's problem with acne is becoming better. i mean,it's not perfectly clear and there's some scars left on my skin (I'll get to that later) and i still have of another 1 months and 3 days stock of antibiotic to finish up. when the doctor subscribe me to the meds,he said to used any other chemical on my face such as facial cleanser,moisturizer,toner or any other stuff equivalent to that matter. since mow i face have cleared up pretty well than before,i went out to search for a facial cleanser that is delicate for my face yet effective to reduce the oiliness from my face,not to mention cheap. why cheap stuff? because over the years I've been spending hundreds of ringgit of expensive skincare but they never work. so in order not to frustrated myself and  waste my money. so of all facial cleanser I've check, I've found the perfect fit for my skin : Simple. i only bought the Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash though as i want to try it out first rather buying the whole set. and for the past 5 days I've been using it,it wonderful. my skins feels fresh, supple and clean after every wash. my skin is even less oily. what's important is the price is affordable for such a great product. my next purchase from this range would be the Clear Skin Oil Balancing Facial Scrub and Deep Cleansing Face Mask for a thorough facial routine and Clear Skin Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes at times when i need a quick refreshing cleaning,hehe.
Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash
Clear Skin Oil Balancing Facial Scrub
Deep Cleansing Face Mask
Clear Skin Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes 
When your skin is happy and clear, you feel healthier and happier too!


xoxo,
Ana

3 comments:

  1. i pn pakai simple supaya betulkan balik muka yg dh byk kene chemical ni.so far okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eyh ada gak dgr psl simple ni.
    fatin liyana kot prnah ckp bnda ni ok..
    hurmm nnti nk suggest kt kwn la...

    ReplyDelete