Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dear December, Please be good to me

 
OMG! It's December already,time flies fast. My only hope is that the month of December will treat me well,finger crossed. There's two big things for me this month that is my exam's result and also my SPA interview. For my exam's result, I do hope my CGPA does not drop and maintain my scores and as for my interview, I hope I will be prepared and study enough in ordered to aced it. In desperate need of a permanent job! 

Wish me luck peeps!
p/s: I also hope that December will be good to all of you too! <3!


xoxo,
Ana

3 comments:

  1. wish u gud luck my sis...may God Bless u...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u all dearies..really appreciate all ur wishes n i also hope that u guys too will get best luck in ur life..

    ReplyDelete