Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Morning Sunshine!


Morning all, just finished having my breakfast for today which is a cup of maggi curry and 3-in-1 white coffee. Everyone yang saw me eating just now tegur 'pagi-pagi lagi dah makan megi?' and i answered with a sengih 'teringin la puan' then my collegue tegur 'ai, lain macam je bunyi nye'. With me, it's never 'lain macam' because i'm am 'lain macam' in my own ways,that's what makes me me! So after this i'll be busy with my bosses claim as it is the end of the month. Did i just said 'bosses'? Yes, you heard me right as I am a personal assistant to 3 bosses. So usually every end of the month,i'll be busy drowning myself with mileage,tolls,hotels and parking claims.

But I will try and make sure my work is finished before 3.00pm coz petang nanti, I have a date with my beloved boyfriend.

xoxo,
Ana                                                                                                       

4 comments: